Legal Notice – General terms and conditions of use
1. Conditions of access.
The aim of this website is to disseminate and provide information relating to services offered by EXCAL and by using the website the User fully accepts these conditions. If the User does not agree with the contents of these conditions, s/he must abstain from using the website and the services offered on it. EXCAL reserves the right to make any modifications the company sees fit, without prior notice, being able to change, delete or include new content and/or services, as well as modifying how and where content appears and the terms and conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents therein occurs freely and consciously, under his/her sole responsibility and as a consequence s/he undertakes:
- Not to use the website to carry out activities that are against the law, or against moral or public order and in general, to use the website in a legal and honourable way in line with these General Terms and Conditions as well as to abstain from any act that may damage, render unusable, jam or spoil the website and/or prevent its normal use by other Users.
- Not to manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express and written agreement of the owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner exonerates the owner from any responsibility.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents without prior authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless it is permitted by law; not to delete, circumvent or manipulate the copyright and other details identifying the rights of EXCAL or of its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any type of information mechanism that these contents could contain.
- Not to introduce or disseminate data programs (viruses or any type of malicious software) liable to damage the website.
EXCAL does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the website nor can it be held responsible for any damages as may arise, nor for technical defects including viruses and other harmful elements of any nature, derived from the use of the information and contents on the website.
In order to provide a better service, EXCAL may store small information files called cookies in the User’s computer. These are used to enable some of the services offered to function correctly and to record statistics of use, to diagnose website problems and to manage some of the services offered. The User can configure his/her web browser to limit or restrict the cookies in his/her computer.
The User is liable for damages of any nature that EXCAL or any third party may suffer as a result of the infringement of any of the obligations to which the User is subject according to these General Terms and Conditions.
EXCAL accepts no responsibility for and exercises no control over possible external links the website may contain; nonetheless, the company will remove any links to illegal material as soon as it receives notice of them.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and material, the structure, selection, organisation and provision of its contents, programs and applications developed in relation to them are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights belonging to the owner of the web, or as applicable, to third parties.
In no event does access to these contents or their use by the User mean any type of waiver or any total or partial transmission or transference of the aforementioned rights, nor does it give the User any right to use, modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate these contents without the prior, express authorisation specifically granted for such purposes by EXCAL or by the third party holding the rights in question.
EXCAL is the owner of the elements that form the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, the company holds the appropriate authorisation to use said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or distinguishing marks shown on this website are the property of EXCAL and/or of third parties. It is prohibited to use or permanently download them, to copy them or distribute them by any means without the prior consent of their owner.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents used on the website infringe their intellectual or industrial property rights, they should notify EXCAL identifying themselves and the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual or industrial property rights, furnishing certification or accreditation of the rights in question.
5. Data protection.
In line with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data provided through the contact form on the website is treated automatically for the purposes of managing the contacts database of ADE Internacional Excal, S.A., as well as to respond to any requests for information as applicable.
In order to exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the use of your data, please contact the file manager, ADE Internacional Excal, S.A., at: C/ Jacinto Benavente 2 – 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda (Valladolid).
All information that either party transmits or provides to the other party or that either party has access to is to be treated as confidential and may not be disseminated, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, nor employed by either party for purposes other than for the motive for the communication.
7. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation.
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Law of Valladolid, renouncing any other jurisdiction as may correspond to them.
© Copyright 2007. ADE INTERNACIONAL EXCAL, S.A. All rights reserved.